Highly recommended for new vehicles, Opti Coat Pro comes with a limited 5 year warranty.
Opti-Coat is not a paint protection wax or sealant that will wash away, or break down over time. Opti-Coat bonds permanently with the factory coating, protecting the surface indefinitely and will not delaminate.
A single layer of Optimum Clear Coating measures approximately 2 microns in thickness. When compared to other paint protection products, Opti-Coat is more than 100 times thicker, with tests showing a wax coating measuring less than 0.02 microns.
This allows Opti-Coat to effectively absorb damage that would otherwise affect the factory paint layers. Swirl marks and light scratches are not only decreased by the harder Optimum Ceramic Coating, the factory paint is protected and preserved.
Opti-Coat is completely resistant to acidic environmental substances such as bird droppings. Unlike your factory clear coating that can be permanently damaged, Opti-Coat will not etch or dissolve when in contact with these substances, and a clean, glossy clear coating is maintained.
Opti Coat Pro detail includes:
- Thorough washing and decontamination of vehicle
- Clay treatment
- Light polishing to remove minor defects. (If vehicle needs additional paint correction work price will increase)
- Vehicle prepped with special primer polish to promote adhesion.
- Opti Coat Pro applied to paintwork, trim, wheel faces, and door jambs.
- Interior spruced up.
Pricing starts at $895 for new cars:
- $995 for new sedans / small SUV
- $1095 for new SUV
- $1195 for new large SUV